Monday 8 December 2014

Hunting for a Christmas Tree & Other Traditions

 Freddie the Elf showed up in our home last year. Tanner wasn't really that into him then. But this year he loves it! When he wakes up in the morning the first thing he does is looks to see where Freddie is for the day.
 Found our tree!!
 My loves.
 Daddy cutting the tree down.
 Let the Christmas tree decorating begin! This year I made some burlap garland, I love it! I think I'll do a tree skirt as well. The kids pretty much decorated the tree all by themselves. They did very well, and had a blast.


 Finished product.


We also do a book advent calendar where I wrap 24 books (some Christmas, some not) and the kids unwrap one a day till Christmas is here. They love it!

Anyways, have a great day!
We are full of colds here so hopefully they disappear soon.
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment