We made flubber today! The boys thought it was pretty cool! Here's the link:
It was very easy and quick to make.
1. I'm soooooooooo excited to plant a garden this weekend! It was tilled last night. I didn't get to plant a garden last year because we built the house where I always had a garden. And with lots to do in and around the house I just didn't bother with one. Tanner is pretty excited to help.
2. It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo! I'm so ready for the weekend.
3. This morning Tanner had to go for a pee so off he went. I thought he seemed to be taking awhile just to go for a pee. Finally he comes out. He comes to me and tell me that he filled my toilet paper drawer back up because it was empty! I had bought a new pack of tp the other day and just left it sitting in the bathroom, apparently Tanner thought it needed to be put away! Ha ha.
4. It's May 30 and so far all we have in the ground is about 8 acres of silage corn and maybe 15 of sunflowers. It's getting to the desperation stage now. Not mention all the cows are still home! They will start to leave tomorrow and hopefully by Monday night they'll all be gone.
5. One more day and it's June! It's our birthday month in this family, with three out of the four of us having June birthdays. Hubby on the 1st, Tanner on the 9th and Ali on the 27th! Busy busy month. Two wknds will also be camping trips. And trying to seed and spray!
You'll probably be laughing at my weird random picture of my nice, CLEAN, TIDY counter! I consider it to be quite an achievement these days... It gives a big sigh of relief!
We were at a bonfire with friends last night and the older kids were roasting Ali marshmellows. She was pretty sticky when she finished and fell face first into the grass. It was so hilarious bc she just wanted it off but it didn't just come off that easy! Good times.