Tuesday 11 March 2014

Totally random Tuesday

Here are some things about me you may or may not know. There will be one thing that is not true...can you guess which one?

1. I actually love doing laundry.
2. My favorite appliance is my dishwasher.
3. I don't really enjoy holding other people's babies.
4. I worked at a cattle/horse ranch for a summer when I was 16. I was so homesick but I don't regret it one bit. Learned lots and made some lifelong friends.
5. I miss riding a lot.
6. My son can say Grace at the table all by himself. 
7. I'm terrified of what my daughter will be like when she's old enough to, well do anything she puts her mind to...!!!
8. My cat Louie has six toes on each of his front paws.
9. I love working with horses and cattle.
10. I tell my hubby that when I grow up I'm going to be a Vet. (soooo, never!)
11. Our new house is leaking water in my living room.
12. I love having coffee on my verandah.
13. Once we had the best most spontaneous party in the middle of a pasture on a fenceline. At 3 in the afternoon..... ;)
14. I love digital scrapbooking.
15. I love me some coffee. Just slightly discolored with milk. Mmmm.
16. I will take chocolate over chips anyday.

There's my very random post for the day. I will reveal the false fact in 24 hours time.

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Actually Sonya, #16 is false, I will Always love chips more than chocolate. All the others are true.....I knew the baby one would throw people off!

      Delete
  2. Lol - well I'm with you on #3!

    ReplyDelete