Tuesday 18 March 2014

Curling Fun


 A friend convinced to enter in our local curling bonspiel this past weekend and I have to admit I really did not want to curl. I have never really been into curling, mostly because I don't totally understand the game. Heather and I have not curled together for probably five years! She recruited two of her cousins from the city and we had fun and actually did pretty good! We got second in the first event. Not too shabby.

 I just thought I'd include these pictures from a couple weekends ago, I love them! Life on the farm NEVER gets old. This picture would not win a safety award but it sure made the boys day ;)

Lately skating is winding up and we are still plugging away at calving cows. At least the temps have been nicer. Have a great week.

Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment