Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentine's & Random

We have been fairly busy around here with Valentine's Day shenanigans, playing outside (finally), extra kiddos, chores and our first couple of calves. Here is a taste in pictures:

 Tent in the porch so little ones couldn't tear it down, have to get creative when it's too cold to go out!!
 Made crowns for fun one day!


 This is what the flour 'fun' looked like after the whole day!!! ............It was still worth it.
 Rag weed hill behind the house is fun for sliding!

 The boys making heart pizzas on Valentine's Day.

 Kids with their Valentine's gifts. I just could not get a good picture of them lol......
 Tanner requested blue pancakes for lunch yesterday..........so that's what he got!

 Valentine's outfit from Mommy & Daddy.
 I got a haircut.....cut my bangs short again!
 Pizzas, baked.
 Our Valentine's craft for the day.
 My chore partner again!! This girl LOVES it outside.
 We were the silage crew.
 Driving along...................................................................................................................................
Till we fell asleep at the wheel!! Hauling silage is hard work!

Have a great night! -I will be up for awhile yet, I offered to check a heifer at 1 so my Hubby can sleep ;) I should get wifey of the year award lol........No really!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment