Monday 28 October 2013

Getting ready for winter

This past week I have had no internet due to my hubby trenching our water and sewer lines in. He had to disconnect it bc the line was in the way. So I been using my mediocre MTS signal. The day Corey started digging for the water trench he found the power line that comes from our pole to the house......needless to say we were out power for a couple hours. :( Had to call an electrician and we did not get water done that night. It had already froze on us once the night before. Anyways, our water and sewer are complete now. The trailer and porch are gone. I have a beautiful view!
Yesterday we brought more cows home. Fall cows w baby calves. Still have mares to come home from that pasture too, they were not keen on coming in yesterday morning in that raw wind.
Plus I got my lawn mower put away! And it's snowing here right now. Oh yes and it's Halloween this week!
Anyways, that's all for now. - O yes, I got new glasses, what do you think??
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment