Wednesday 18 September 2013

One Year Blogger Anniversary

Today I have been a Blogger for one whole year. I really enjoy this. Here is a brief taste of our last year:

1. We built a house and have currently been in it for 3 months.

2. Our little boy turned three year old.

3. Our little girl turned one.

4. We have been married for 5 years.

5. I said good-bye to my Grandpa.

6. I had no garden this year but my basement is full of preserves ;)

7. We have had a very plentiful crop this year thus far and are not done yet.

8. We bought a new to us camper and have done more camping this year than ever.

9. I started looking after
extra kids in March and I never dreamed I would be this busy. I have five extra kids off and on.

10. Tanner is potty trained since January and Ali just started walking!
Here's to another GREAT year!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment