Saturday 29 June 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Ali!


 Our baby girl turned 1 on Thursday!!! How fast a year goes by. We had cake and coffee that night to celebrate with some family and next week we are having a big party for her when her cousins are out!! She is so different from her brother in every way! She is a very busy little girl. Tanner was always content to watch the world go by, with Ali that's not the case. She has to help the world turn! lol.






 My cake was not very messy! She still enjoyed eating it with her hands!




I laid a cardboard 1 on the cake and then poured sprinkles over top. Didn't work like I thought it would. Still was very tasty.
Siblings!!! So cute.

We finally have our internet hooked up so I should be more fluent with my posts!
Have a great long weekend!
Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment