Friday 12 April 2013

Post #2 for Friday! House Update :)

 My pantry, shelving started, not done.
 Pantry.
 Hallway, looking at Bathroom, Linen Closet and Master bedroom doors. There TRIM on!!!! Still have to stain and varnish doors.....:s

 Ali's bedroom closet....Shelving started.

 Ceiling fan in living room.
 Kitchen light fixtures. (keep in mind they are not hanging just right yet.................)
 Closet in kitchen/hallway.
 Looking into the bathroom at the closet.
 He kept opening and closing all the doors (they have no knobs on them yet) I told him that when he is bad that's going to be his timeout place haha.
 Tanners closet doors.
 Island light, not hanging right yet.
 So hopefully my cupboards are here next Tuesday! I can hardly wait to see them, I told my Hubby that when they are in and we are still not living in it, I'm going to go over and play house 24/7 lol. If you can't find me, I'll in my house opening and closing drawers! ha ha.

So that's whats been happening in there. Trim, installing interior doors and the master bedroom laminate is almost done too. We are waiting on the plumbing & heating people to come and start the duct work - - - they were coming this week. Well there is about 3 1/2 hours left of this work week! I guess we will see them next week or month or whatever! And hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be able to dig in our power, water and sewer.

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. Sigh........
Ashley


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need to celebrate tonight! Like with friends or something! Hypothetically speaking of course.;)

    ReplyDelete