Wednesday 13 February 2013

My 2013 Bucket List

So some reason these last couple of days I have been thinking about all the fun things I would like to do with my family this year. I thought I would share them with you:

  1. Go camping at least twice. (most likely at the Lazy M and out to the hills)
  2. Visit the Zoo this fall, the Polar Bear's will open for viewing. They have been doing many renos here and it's supposed to be all done by September.
  3. Go to Meandher Creek Pumpkin Patch at Oak Lake. They have all sorts of fun things for kids to do including a corn maze, hayrides, slingshot, zipline, duck races, etc. I think Tanner would LOVE it.
  4. Head out to Red Deer, AB to go see family. We have not been there in almost TWO years!!! Shame on us! We hope to go out in November for some hunting.
  5. Visit my friend Clare in Gilbert Plains. (Hopefully more than once ;))
  6. Visit my friend Janette now that she lives closer to us!! Would love to go check out their new place.
  7. Move into our new house!!!!!
  8. Attend two weddings. One of which is my brother-in-laws and the other a cousin to my Hubby. Both close to home, which is wonderful.
  9. Briefly attend my family reunion at my Grandma's place. Unfortunately it landed on the same wknd that Bryce is getting married so we are not sure how much we will get out there. I want to see some cousins that I have not seen in awhile.
  10. Do at least one more trip stateside. 
  11. Go swimming at Splash Island, Spruce Woods and Delta.
  12. Take in the Thresherman's Reunion, Tanner cannot stop talking about going to the Robeedo. ha ha!
  13. The Hubby and I will be taking in Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes in May. I am very excited about that date of ours. 
 So there is just a few to mention, I will likely add to this list randomly but those are the ones that come to mind right away!


Hope you all have a great day!
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Great list!
    The pumpkin patch is DEFINITELY worth going to. Dillon has mentioned it more than once and he'd like to go back again. So would I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It is through you that I heard about it.

    ReplyDelete