Thursday 3 January 2013

Resolutions

So I decided to make some resolutions around the word resolution. lol. I have come up with two lists, not for any particular reason. Mostly bc there are too many things for just one resolution word!

Remember both my Grandpa's every day.
Eat better.
Spend more time with family and friends.
Offer my time to help people more.
Love unconditionally.
Use my patience more, my voice less.
Talk to my parents on the phone more often. Even if it's just to check in and say HI.
Instill in my children to be polite, caring people.
Open my mouth less, my heart more.
Nourish my family. 

Read more books.
Educate myself more in the topic of Photography.
Scrapbook more.
Organize everything...There is still hope for me, right?
Lose 40 pounds. That sounds like a hefty (ha ha no pun intended) goal I know but realistically I only have 20 to lose bc I still have 20 pounds of baby weight on. lol.
Utilize the space in our new house to the max. Which goes back to being organized....
Travel to Red Deer, AB and Carrot River, SK to visit with family and friends.
Invite more family and friends over for supper.
Open up my camera case and take MORE pictures :) ha ha, my O creativity has left me.
Nuzzle my Hubby and kids every single day. Every time I feel the feeling of frustration coming on directed at one of them (when the kids aren't listening or Hubby gets home late etc), I just remember to be Thankful that I actually have them to be frustrated at!


Happy New Year! I wish you and your family all the best in 2013! Lots of health and happiness for sure!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment