Wednesday 9 January 2013

Jillian Michaels, Here I come!

Yikes. So I tried out Jillian Michaels Level 1 of the 30 day shred tonight. Actually I thought it would be worse than it was. It still was not a piece of cake that's for sure. I am determined to lose a good chunk of weight before Corey's brother gets married in July. So I can wear something nice....

I have wrote down the measurements of my waist, chest and hips and also my weight of course...which I will not divulge. lol. So I can track the change in my body. I am determined to stick to it. What I like about it is it's only 20 minutes of my day.

Although I am still nursing, so while I continue to do so I am not going to do anymore than Level 1 for now. Not to mention I am so out of shape it's ridiculous. Like how the heck do kids skip rope forever on end???? (I remember doing Jump Rope for Heart, not sure how I ever raised any money lol) That's one of the workouts and sheesh I just wanted to lay down. And not get up. My calves were screaming at me.

Anywho. I will keep you posted. My Hubby has no faith in me. He should be joining me.

Good night, I'm off to soak in the tub.
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Ashley, will pray for you as you tackle the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! I was sitting here contemplating it tonight and your thoughts gave me the shove I needed :)

    ReplyDelete