Sunday 27 January 2013

Great Weekend


We had a great weekend. Starting with a fun evening with friends on Friday evening. Saturday we worked on the house, tagged some calves and went to my Grandma's for supper. My brother & sister-in-law and my Dad were there too, it was a nice visit. Today Tanner got to go outside to help with a little bit of chores and see the baby calves. (It was finally not so cold!) He finally braved a ride on the ski-doo! I'm not sure why but he has been terrified of it. It's really the first time he seen one bc we didn't ride it last winter. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a waffle lunch. Above is Ali and Caleb with Grandma. There is 6 weeks difference in age and he is such a little tank compared to Ali. Cutie pies. Hubby and I worked on the house in the afternoon while the kids slept. Actually Ali slept in her carseat in the new house while we worked. My Dad stopped to see the house as he had not seen it in awhile and stayed for supper.

 Daddy and Tanner on ski-doo. Tanner is in there somewhere lol.
 I did not have a picture with my Dad and both the kids at all yet so I finally remembered to take one tonight.
 We were eating lemon meringue pie, Grandma Nelson will be very disappointed to know that she liked it!!! 


 Just a few more pictures of our progress in the house. We finally have a heater going in the basement to thaw it out! That will take awhile but in the mean time we will hang some drywall.

Have a great night!
Ashley










1 comment: