Friday 21 December 2012

Bunn vs. Tassimo/Keurig


So. While everyone else out there wants one of those newfangled coffee makers that only make one cup at a time (Keurig/Tassimo{I'm still trying to understand the purpose of these coffee machines....other drinking fancy coffees}) I longed for a Bunn coffee maker. Especially since I have been making so much coffee in the last month! We drink a lot around here normally but lately it's been about 2-3 pots a day. So I am super excited to be able to whip out a full pot of coffee in 3 minutes :D

So that is exactly what my Hubby got me for Christmas and let me open it tonight. He figured with family coming home tomorrow it may get put to good use in the next week.

This year I started a new tradition. Our kids get a gift that includes each a pair of PJ's, a book for each child and one Christmas movie to watch together as a family. So since we start to run like crazy tomorrow I let them open it tonight. (It's supposed to be a Christmas Eve type gift)

Movie: A Very Thomas Christmas (Tanner was over the moon!!!! He is in love with Thomas)
Books: Christmas Slide & Seek and It's Christmas David! by David Shannon (When Tanner seen this book he exclaimed - "Rory has this one!" lol.)

Anyways, Have a great night!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment