Saturday 22 September 2012

Lazy Saturday...

So today it felt really good to be lazy! After a chaotic week of preparing food, corn silaging and gallivanting around the country side visiting, we had a wonderful lazy morning. I have been wanting to create some of these crafts that I have been pinning by the millions on Pinterest lol. So Tanner and I made a turkey since Thanksgiving is just around the corning! One of my favorite holidays.


Not to long ago I want on a craft supply shopping trip to the Dollorama! I could not believe all the stuff you can get for crafts! I was so excited that I even found the little eyeballs ha ha...Yes I know, pretty sad. 


He is quite proud if his turkey :) After lunch today we spent some time outside. Since we got some kittens, Tanner just loves to play with them and they seem to want to live at my doorstep instead of in the barn! So we played with the kitties, picked the tomatoes that the frost missed and had a good walk. It's a beautiful day. Ali really enjoys her stroller.



Tanner has to constantly wear his cowboy hat and play buckin' horsey! It's pretty cute and I need to catch it on the video camera. Anyways, that's all for today. We are off to a wedding after supper. Tanner is going to spend the evening with his Grandma and Grandpa and cousins. Chow for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment